Overview of the modules
The system will assist the operator in the operation of loading/unloading in the pre-defined heights.
This operation includes semi-automatic operations like auto levelling of the forks, locking hydraulic functions and stopping at defined points.
The operator has to be in control of the operation at any time and ready to intervene if required.
- Up to 3 different areas/zones
- Up to 20 different heights in each zone
- Individual offset height defined in each zone
- Each area and rack height can be renamed individually
- Up to 3 heights outside of zones
- Auto or manual levelling of the forks
- Up to 3 angles to be used with Tilt Assist
- Visual feedback of the operation status
- Visual feedback of current height
- Visual feedback of the current forks tilting angle
- Override function
- PID control of the hydraulic functions
- Audio feedback of the operation status (optional)
- Camera image overlay (optional)
- Wire Pull
- Tilt Sensor
- Built in screen
Available in screens following SHAPE protocol with version equal or higher than 1.01
Module development and updates are done regularly.
Features described may vary depending on the version running on the machine.
Contact Combilift for more details.